These days Facebook offers new opportunities and tools for the pharmaceutical industry to do promotions such as disease awareness campaigns (e.g., "Novartis, Queen Latifah, & American Heart Association Team Up on Facebook Live Broadcast") and ads that comply with FDA regulations (e.g. "Bayer's Betaseron Facebook Ad Uses a New Feature: Scrolling ISI" and "Will Drug Ads "Like" Facebook?").
Meanwhile, many top pharmaceutical companies have corporate Facebook pages. The following Slidehsare presentation is an analysis and review of Big Pharma Facebook pages.
- #Pharma Lacks Commitment To Do Facebook Well
- It's Time for Pharma to Get on the Facebook Brandwagon, Says @zdunnhealth
- Yo, #Pharma! You Can Do Facebook for Brands. Here's What You Need to Know.
- Poof! FB & SnapChat Offer #pharma Marketers Transient, Untraceable Messaging
- Facebook Likes Pharma. Pharma Likes Facebook. So Why Doesn't FDA Like "Likes"?
- FDA Targets Companies for Facebook 'Likes.' Is Twitter 'Favorites' Next?