Monday, December 12, 2016

2016 Year in Review: Charts & Graphs

I heard on Twitter that no one wants to see your "Year in Review." @lucyboyen, for example, tweeted "I looked at my year in review and thought to myself you know who wants to see that? Absolutely nobody."

Yes, 2016 was a lousy year for many people and even for the drug industry, but for different reasons. Yet if you look at the numbers, you will find some good news as well. So I feel justified in collecting together this Slideshare "2016 Year in Review" focusing on the many charts and graphs that I have published via Pharma Marketing News, Pharma Marketing Blog, and curated via Pharma Industry News Update. Hope you find it useful.

Click on "Read more" to find a bulleted list with links in case you can't link to the sources within the embedded presentation below.


Bulleted list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...