I will be moderating the Digital-Savvy Women in Pharma Twitter chat (#dswpharma) in association with the Drug Information Association (@DrugInfoAssn) on February 17 at 1:00pm EST. This chat was inspired by the powerpoint presentation I posted on Slideshare a few weeks ago (see at the end of this post).
I hope you will join the conversation.
Here's the preliminary list of questions/topics that were discussed:
- What are your challenges managing digital channels? Is it FTEs? Getting senior manage on board? Responding in a timely fashion to questions on social media? Convincing brand managers to embrace a multichannel approach to marketing?” Etc.
- What compliance issues do you face when trying to implement new technology for pharma? How do you address those issues? How do you work with your internal MLR review people? Do you feel there is adequate guidance from the FDA?
- What digital trends are you most excited about for 2016?
- What does it mean to you to be a woman "pioneer" in the pharma industry? How did you become a digital pharma pioneer? What are the prospects for more women to become pioneers in the drug industry?
- What can women in the industry do to inspire change and innovation, specifically innovation in marketing/communications and the use of technology/mobile for patient support, improving health outcomes, and increasing sales?