Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lack of Adherence: A Haiku for Pharma

HealthPrize, a company that offers rewards to patients who take their medications, challenged ePharma Summit attendees and Twitter followers (hashtag: #epharma) to a Haiku contest.

The challenge is to write a Haiku - a 17-syllable verse form consisting of three metrical units (lines) of 5, 7, and 5 syllables. The catch? The topic must be medication adherence.

UPDATE: I won! The prize was a $100 Amazon.com gift certificate.

Here's my Adherence Haiku:


What do I mean by this?

I've reviewed mobile apps developed by pharma that are designed to increase adherence (read, for example, "Adherence: Do We Really Need an App for That?").

More recently, I found evidence that many of these apps don't work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...