- Brief Summary and Adequate Information for Use: Disclosing Risk Information in Consumer- Directed Print Advertisements and Promotional Labeling for Prescription Drugs
- Considerations for Regulatory Submissions of Promotional Labeling and Advertising Materials including Submissions in Electronic Format
- Direct-to-Consumer Television Advertisements – FDAAA DTC Television Pre-review Program
- Internet/Social Media Platforms with Character Space Limitations: Presenting Risk and Benefit Information for Prescription Drugs and Medical Devices
- Internet/Social Media Platforms: Correcting Independent-Third Party Misinformation About Prescription Drugs and Medical Devices
- Internet/Social Media Advertising and Promotional Labeling of Prescription Drugs and Medical Devices – Use of Links
You can find the AGENDA here.