Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pharmaguy EU Tour 2013 - The Infographic

The following infographic was created as I was making my presentation -- "Overcoming Pharma's Social Media & Mobile Challenges" -- at Bayer Healthcare in Berlin last week. See here for more details about the venue and download the presentation here (pdf).


It's less an infographic than a word/tag cloud. Can you find my name hidden in this image?

Here I am with my hosts at Bayer. That's me in my Hawaiian shirt. Dr. Jesus del Valle (@yeysus) is on my right and Stefan Flueckiger (@s_flueckiger) on my left.


Today, I am speaking at the Roche Digital Academy just outside Milano, Italy. For more about that, see here.

Today will be the last day of the 2013 Pharmaguy European Tour :-) I will return to pharmaguy business as usual this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...