As you may recall, the FDA asked for comments relating to the following 5 issues:
- Issue 1: Accountability
- Issue 2: Fulfilling Regulatory Requirements
- Issue 3: Posting Corrective Information
- Issue 4: Links
- Issue 5: Adverse Event Reporting
Beginning on September 21, 2009, Pharma Marketing News/Blog hosted an online survey/ questionnaire that included all 19 of these specific questions. For most questions, the survey included specific choices that respondents could select as part of their answer. Each question also allowed respondents to enter comments. The goal of was to obtain both quantitative and qualitative answers to the questions posed by the FDA.
I presented preliminary results of the survey at the November, 2009, FDA hearing in two sessions:
- Session 1, covering FDA issues 1 (Accountability) and 2 (Fulfilling Regulatory Requirements); See it here: http://bit.ly/4KXzXl
- Session, covering FDA issues 3 (Posting Corrective Information) and 5 (Adverse Event Reporting); See it here http://bit.ly/5GwcPm
Thanks to everyone who responded and submitted comments.