Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Road Trip South - in Miami Area

Hello from the road!

I'm still on my road trip south with my son (see My Road Trip South for map of the route).

We are currently in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area, where we will spend a few days before heading back north up the coast.

That's me resting during our 4-mile hike up and down the mountains in Shenandoah Park/Skyline Drive in Virginia a few days ago.

Some of the places we stopped at included Lancaster and Gettysburg, PA, Front Royal, VA, Charlotte, NC, Atlanta and Macon, GA, Tampa, St.Petersburg, Sarasota, and Lido Beach, Florida.

You can see all the pictures from my road trip on Flickr here.

I have Verizon Broadband access and have Tweeted and checked my email while my son is driving! But I haven't been keeping up with what's happening in the pharma marketing scene during the trip and probably won't be blogging too much for the next week or so. I hope you miss me, but wish me a great time on my awesome vacation with my son.

P.S. I am connecting with people in the areas I am traveling through and getting advice on what to see from my friends in Twitter. I may do a live podcast during my trip back up north. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...