Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Live Podcast This Afternoon: If You Can't Measure It, You Can't Improve It

Sooner or later I'm going to need to gather all my thoughts about why it's so difficult to determine return on investment (ROI) of sales and marketing campaigns.

The problem, says Mike Wexler, Founding Principal at Biltmore Technologies -- a company that provides sales and marketing analytics -- is most acute in small to mid-tier pharmaceutical companies that cannot afford the proper tools and processes to collect, integrate, organize, and analyze their data rapidly and effectively.

Today at 2 PM Eastern time, I will be having a LIVE conversation with Mike on my Pharma Marketing Talk podcast show.

Among the questions Mike will answer are the following:
  1. What exactly are "analytics' and why are they important?
  2. What problems do small companies typically have getting actionable analytics?
Obviously, Mike will also tell us about his company's solution.

Go to the Pharma Marketing Talk Channel Page at 2 PM to listen live to the podcast on the Web with your browser. You will also be able to participate in an online chat and ask questions!

An audio archive is available after the show here.

-----------------
Biltmore Technologies is a client of mine and I hope you can spare 15 minutes to hear about their services.
-----------------

I enjoy helping companies like Biltmore Technologies find clients through new media like podcasts, which are more personal than writing articles (which I also do).

Video podcasts are my next new thing!

At the upcoming June 4 Networking Dinner Reception, for example, I will recording video interviews with as many attendees as I can. Learn more about that here. I hope to see you and get you on camera there!

4th Annual (2008)
Networking Dinner Reception
  • DATE/TIME: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 * 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM
  • LOCATION: Princeton Marriott Hotel and Conference Center at Forrestal, 100 College Road East, Princeton, NJ

Register Now!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...