Subscribe Today and get it FREE!
CURRENT ISSUE: Vol. 4, No. 2: February 2005
Links to summaries of individual articles below.
- You May Walk Like a Duck and Quack Like a Duck, But You're No Duck!
- Relationship Marketing Program Management for Pharmaceutical Marketers
- DTC in 2005: Can You Teach Old Dogs New Tricks?
- Numbers, Math and Communicating Risk
- Does the FDA Need to be Overhauled?
This Month's Survey
- Pharma Cost Cutting
Is the "arms race" over? Is it time to cut back on sales and marketing spending? How deep will cuts be? Will cuts be industry wide?
What do you think? Click here to take this survey. You will be able to see a summary of the de-identified results immediately after completing the survey.