Monday, April 16, 2012

Miami Beach Is Loco 4 Pharmaguy! Meet Me There This Thursday!

If you are in or near Miami on Thursday, April 19, 2012, I hope you can come to The Angler's Resort and meet me for drinks during Happy Hour or, as they call it, "Loco 4 Locals." You might call this a Tweetup because I am inviting all my 11,100 Twitter followers too!

I'll be there in my Hawaiian shirt along with Mrs. Pharmaguy and a few friends. I'm also expecting Mark Bard (@markbard), founder of the Digital Health Coalition, and Todd Clark (@VOIConsulting), President of VOI and author of many pharmaceutical industry publications. Mark recommended the place.


Sorry, but you have to pay for your own drinks!

Followup: Of course, I ended up paying for the drinks. My pleasure! Thanks to everyone who attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...