Friday, August 07, 2009

My Road Trip South

Starting Friday 7-AUG-2009, my son John -- who recently graduated from Penn State University (BS, Mechanical Engineering) -- and I will be taking a road trip south to Miami, Florida.

Our driving route to Miami and back to Newtown, PA is shown below. I hope to be updating this map during the trip and adding points of interest along the way with my comments (click on blue or other color markers to see my comments).

We expect to arrive in Miami on August 12th or 13th and leave on August 16, arriving back in PA on August 20, 2009. If you are located along our route, give me a shout out on Twitter (use hashtag #macktrip). Maybe I could stop by and say hello, or maybe you can tweet me some points of interest in your area. My Twitter handle is @pharmaguy.

I will be Tweeting during the road trip and may even find time to make a few posts to Pharma Marketing Blog.


View 2009 Road Trip South in a larger map

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...