Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm Back from My Road Trip South!


Well, I'm back in Newtown, PA and at my trusty iMac, ready to get back into all things pharma.

It's the end of my road trip south to Miami and the end of summer too.

These kids in Charleston, SC are probably back in school today.


If you've been following my Tweets (if not, see #macktrip), you know all the places my son and I visited along the way, including:
  • Lancaster, PA - where I attended Franklin & Marshall College
  • Gettysburg, PA - A very emotional experience. I have to go back and visit all the sites.
  • Front Royal, VA
  • Shenandoah National Park, Skyline Drive, VA - must return in the Fall!
  • Charlotte, NC
  • Atlanta, GA - Coca Cola museum is a great big ad for Coke! Tasting room was cool, though!
  • Macon, GA
  • Tampa, FL - Don't go to Ybor City on Monday Night. Everything's closed!
  • Sarasota, FL
  • Fort De Soto Beach, FL
  • Lido Beach, FL
  • Miami, FL
  • Palm Beach, FL
  • Savannah, GA - Sunday brunch at Lady & Sons was great. Hint: You don't have to wait if you opt for a tall table at the bar after 12:30 PM
  • Charleston, SC
  • Surfside Beach/Myrtle Beach, SC
  • South of the Border, NC
  • Richmond, VA
You can see all the sites along the way in my slide show on Flickr here.

It may take until next week for me to get back into the full swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...