Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Milestone: The Five Hundredth Post! Thank You!

Today marks a milestone for Pharma Marketing Blog: the five hundredth -- more or less -- post (#500 is "Pharma Grapples with Barriers to Adopting Web 2.0")!

It's a small accomplishment considering the many other blogs in the Pharma BlogosphereTM that have exceeded this quantity of posts a long time ago.

But I'd like to think of each of my posts as a "pearl of wisdom" that I carefully craft and fuss over. As you know, it takes time to make a pearl and it takes time for me to write each post to give you a unique perspective on pharmaceutical marketing.

I am very thankful to the many readers who visit this blog every day, participate in the discussion through comments and who greet me at industry meetings! It's nice to know my effort is appreciated, even if you do not agree with everything I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...