- FDA's Good Reprint Practices Guidance
- Medical journals may soon become the pharmaceutical industry's newest physician marketing partner. This article summarizes some of the pros and cons of FDA's Good Reprint Practices Guidance and presents preliminary results of a reader survey on the topic. Read more... and order the reprint without subscribing.
- Helping Pharma eMarketing "Grow up"
- This article summarizes a Pharma Marketing Talk conversation with Carolina Petrini, SVP, Marketing Solutions, comScore, regarding her company's consumer e-marketing effectiveness benchmarks for the pharmaceutical industry. Read more... and order the reprint without subscribing.
- Understanding the Strategic Value of MSLs
- This article examines how tomorrow's MSL might be employed by Pharma and discusses the strategic movement of MSLs into the competitive intelligence space, teaching roles, strategic input to and evaluation of portfolio development, and investor relations. Read more... and order the reprint without subscribing.
- Prescription Drugs and the Health 2.0 Opportunity
- A review of some of the features of the eDrugSearch.com Community -- a new Health 2.0 Web site. Read more... and order the reprint without subscribing.
Friday, February 29, 2008
February Issue of Pharma Marketing News Available
The February issue of Pharma Marketing News includes the following articles. Subscribe Now and get it free PLUS discounts on Special Supplements.